AbsoluteColor.com only looks for employment candidates that excel in their craft. AbsoluteColor.com is committed to total customer satisfaction and the delivery of superior printing products to our customers. We are always on the search for the best industry professionals and sales people to join our ever growing family. If you have what it takes to join the AbsoluteColor.com team, we would love to speak to you.
Click Here to download our Employment Application.
Bindery Machine Folder Operator
- Must be able to set up and run a MBO 26 x 40 continuous feed Folder. May also be responsible for operating our Muller Saddle Stitcher and/or Lawson Cutters.
- This person will be responsible for the set-up, maintenance and operation of the assigned equipment.
- Set up and adjust feeder, folder, and adjust delivery
- Operate folder
- Set up folder for special processes (perforating, scoring, slitting, trimming, softening, etc.)
- Review work order to ensure conformity to written and verbal instruction.
- Regularly inspects the finished product to ensure quality and accuracy.
- Operates and maintains equipment in a safe and cost effective manner.
- Ensure the quality of the finished product.
- Performs routine preventative maintenance.
- Minimum education required for this position is a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum related experience required for this position is 3 years related experience.
- Mechanical Aptitude
Experienced Outside Sales Representative
The Outside Sales Representative is responsible for establishing and maintaining profitable relationships with customers on behalf of the company and for actively prospecting for new accounts and maximizing sales potential with existing customers.
As the Outside Sales Representative, you are the primary external representative of our organization; you must convey a sense of expertise in our printing services and capabilities, as you serve as a key educator to our community and business accounts.
You are a member of the Sales and Marketing Team and together you are accountable for meeting the monthly, quarterly and annual revenue and sales goals of the company. The sales and strategic marketing activities of your team will be designed to achieve these revenue goals. You and your team are responsible for supporting the company vision and mission:
- Guarantee satisfaction and value for our clients.
- Contribute to a work environment that fosters pride in being part of a winning team and promotes personal growth.
- Maintain personal productivity and quality standards that make possible attractive financial returns so that we may continue to provide excellent service to our customers and ensure job security and career growth for our staff.
Because you will be in contact with current and prospective customers and you are in a key position to influence their satisfaction and our company prosperity, this position requires tact, sensitivity, and professionalism.
Responsibilities and Duties:
General and Administrative
- Communicate effectively with the General Manager/Owner, the Sales Team, and the Production Team, informing and updating them regularly to guarantee that sales and client objectives are met.
- Follow systems and procedures outlined in the company manuals.
- Participate as a key team player by supporting operations as needed.
- Assists in developing and implementing contract processes.
- Prepares reports of business transactions and keeps expense accounts.
Sales & Marketing
- Identify prospects, customers, and referral sources and develop/maintain relationships to ensure attainment of company business goals. Support efforts to consistently grow the base of referral sources.
- Actively manage short- and-long term leads from external referral sources to qualify prospects and advance them through the sales process.
- Manage marketing data using applicable sales management systems or tools (e.g., database, computerized call calendars and time management systems) to maximize efficiency and analyze data/marketing activity on a weekly basis
- Effectively present and discuss the products and services of the company, soliciting only those desired products/services provided by the company and its vendors, to current and prospective customers in a way that conveys an image of quality, integrity and superior understanding and delivery of customer needs.
- Conduct on-site and community-based presentations, seminars and education that promote the image of our company as a leader in printing, copying and graphic services.
- Perform market assessments, competitor analyses, pricing strategies. Draw conclusions from market assessment data on the competitive environment and the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and targets, and provide advice to the General Manager/Owner.
- Develop a strategic sales plan that identifies prospects and customers, prioritizes them according to importance and ability to provide results.
- Develop a call schedule to adequately cover territory and provide reports and data on results.
- Develop annual marketing strategy in conjunction with the Sales Manager, the General Manager/Owner, and the inside sales team, and identify joint marketing opportunities where applicable.
- Investigates and resolves customer's problems
- Keep current on new technology.
- Understand and comply with the sales system/program in place.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Education at the college level and/or 2 years combined related sales experience.
- Experience in sales or customer service, and/or experience in printing or graphic arts industries.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and good math skills.
- Strong persuasive and interpersonal skills and a sales aptitude.
- Ability to identify and meet customers' needs and requirements.
- Good sense of design and color.
Sales Executive - Large (Wide) Format Graphic Services
Absolute Color is seeking a sales executive with direct experience in selling digital large (wide) format graphic services, various trade show display systems and custom event marketing solutions.
- Minimum of five years' experience successfully selling digital large (wide) format graphic services, trade show display systems or custom event marketing solutions
- Extensive knowledge of the printing and/or graphics industry
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills are required
- Excellent computer skills with a working knowledge of Abobe graphic software products
- Candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Ability to create and develop new business opportunities while maintaining and growing existing accounts. This will include cold calling, setting meetings with new customer accounts, project planning through project completion for all new and existing client projects
- Responsible for submitting weekly and monthly sales reports
- Ability to travel as needed
- Willingness to take proofs and sometime jobs to the customers
- This is a full time position, overtime and weekends required as needed
Compensation and benefits offered:
- Additional training will be provided as needed
- Our production support staff will be provided to help coordinate, plan, and follow through on all projects
- A competitive compensation package to include a monthly draw and commission are provided
- Comprehensive benefits will also be provided
Customer Service Representative (In-House and Web-Based)
Absolute Color is currently seeking a Customer Service Representative position for our retail and web base business.
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Has "thick skin" and is able to handle complaints and unpleasant customers even though it's the customer's fault.
- Has a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude.
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities.
- Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overtime when needed.
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
- 1+ years of experience in a customer service or help desk capacity required.
- Some experience with multiline telephones, online ticketing systems, and personal computers helpful.
- Knowledge of technical support issues related to Internet connectivity and PC troubleshooting experience is a plus.
- Experience with Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Mozilla, Opera, Safari, Microsoft Office, and Adobe Photoshop preferred.
- Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, access and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and document interactions through contact tracking.
- Provide quality service and support in a variety of areas including, but not limited to: billing, placing print orders, and system troubleshooting.
- Troubleshoot customer issues over the phone.
- Use automated information systems to analyze the customer's situation.
- Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making.
- Handles issues in the best interest of both customer and company.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer's experience.
- Responsible for compiling and generating reports as they relate to customer service surveys.
- The customer service representative will provide information to customers in response to inquiries about products and services, in addition to assisting individuals interested in opening accounts.
- The representative will receive, review and process orders for printed marketing materials.
- The representative will also explain how to use account features and solve customer application and Internet problems. The customer service representative will receive, document and resolve customer complaints.